Cancellation of Winter Jazz 2022 and ticket refund procedure
Sai Wan Ho Civic Centre is closed for the refurbishment and improvement works, the ticket refund service originally provided for cancelled events at Sai Wan Ho Civic Centre will be arranged at Hong Kong Film Archive Box Office.
For events presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) and some hirer events originally scheduled for 7 Jan – 20 Apr 2022 and cancelled due to closure of LCSD venues arising from the epidemic situation, cash refund to holders of tickets purchased through URBTIX will be available at the box offices of the respective performance venues from 17 May (Tue) onwards. Please click here for the list of events concerned and opening hours of box offices.
Ticket Refund Arrangements
1) The ticket refund service will be available for eight weeks from 17 May (Tuesday) to 11 July (Monday) (both dates inclusive).
2) Holders of tickets of the above listed events purchased through URBTIX (including those purchased at URBTIX outlets, through internet, mobile app or telephone bookings) can request for cash refund at the box offices of respective performance venues (unless otherwise indicated) upon production of intact original ticket(s) (with stub) during the refund period. Ticket holder may be refused the refund if the ticket is damaged or defaced. Upon successful verification, the ticket(s) will be collected by the staff of the box office for record purpose and a cash refund of the total face value of the ticket(s) will be made to the ticket holder.
3) In accordance with URBTIX’s terms and conditions of purchase, all handling, mailing and courier services charges (if any) collected for ticket purchase via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings are non-refundable.
4) The ticket refund service will be provided during the refund period as stated in item (1) only, and late requests will not be accepted.
5) The ticket refund service is only applicable to tickets purchased through URBTIX, excluding consignment tickets and complimentary tickets. Regarding refund arrangements for consignment tickets, please contact the respective event organizers.
6) All visitors are required to put on their own masks, comply with the requirement of the Vaccine Pass and scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering the venue.
7) For enquiries about the ticket refund arrangement of individual events, please contact the respective event organizers as shown in the above list. For general enquiries, please call URBTIX service hotline at 3761 6661 (service hours: 10am to 8pm daily).
If you have any questions please contact us at WhatsApp +852 email@example.com.
Hong Kong Big Band Jazz Federation